[ale] Moving Messages in Mutt with Gmail IMAP Setup

Jonathan L. Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:35:27 EST 2021

Greetings all!

Hopefully if this is working correctly you all will be the first
to get a mail from me using mutt.

I recently have come back to Linux after a brief spell with MacOS. It
doesn't hurt that a new laptop from System76 has been an absolute dream
to work with.

Onto the question: I have configured mutt for read/send from my gmail
IMAP but for the life of me I cannot find the key combo to move messages
in my inbox.

If somebody happens to know, that would be apperciated.

Regards,

Jonathan Meek