[ale] VPN

Jim Ransone jim.ransone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:48:15 EDT 2020

Thanks for the info. I don't play any video games, so I guess latency is
not anything I need to worry about. We have cable internet and have daily
interruptions (or maybe they are just extreme slowdowns, but the result is
the same) in our signal that drive my wife crazy. I read that the cable
company will throttle people who stream video instead of paying for cable
tv and that a VPN can thwart that. Anyone ever heard of that?