[ale] Woo! Pinephone64!!

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Sun Sep 20 12:25:42 EDT 2020

Spent several weeks driving & camping through Ireland several years ago.

Yes, their pub culture is amazing.  They not only know all the Irish pub
songs, but Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan.

Our first day out of Dublin we drove to Kilkenny.  Stopped for dinner
and found we were in the middle of their annual Americana Roots
festival.   First clue: Hearing Achy Breaky Heart coming out of a pub.