[ale] Woo! Pinephone64!!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 17:59:59 EDT 2020

Lots of Irish and Scottish immigrants became police in the US.

Sadly it's looking like that crowd was also actively involved in the Jim Crow rules and abuse of black and brown people in the states. Left homeland because of abuse by the crown and starvation and setup the same thing here when they became the politically powerful. Sounds like the line from a great The Who song "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss".

--
Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool