[ale] USB keyboard with retro layouts?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:23:50 EDT 2020

In playing around with emulators for various older systems (C64, VIC-20, Apple IIe, etc...) on my openSUSE system, I had a thought:
Wouldn't it be nice to have a modern USB keyboard with the layout of the keyboard on one of these systems - for using with an emulator.  I've done a good bit of searching, and all I have found is stickers to label a normal keyboard.  I've also found a few people trying to take actual keyboards from those systems and connect them by USB.
Any of you know of anyone making something like this?  With all the retro stuff available these days, I was certain there would be something like this available, but I've not seen one.
Thanks.
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield