[ale] Possible move afoot...

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Sep 7 11:32:43 EDT 2020

I don't know of any pure linux phones that I would consider practical, but any phone withe Lineage OS support would be  very securable. You can load linux as a shell on with a number of distributions.
I like the onePlus phones because they are unlock ready and can be easily rooted and reloaded.
I would consider the onePluse 6t up to be powerful enough for most purposes.
My current phone is the 8Pro, which is way overkill, bit I got some nice 8k video of some fireworks the other night.
I use the onePlus OS, but I can disable everything Google on it without much effort.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jerald Sheets via Ale <ale at ale.org> 9/7/2020 9:18 AM >>>

Folks, I need the most powerful, least encumbered Linux-based phone available.

What say you all?

Jerald Sheets
Sent from my iPhone
questy at gmail.com