[ale] not nefarious need to figure out login

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Sun Nov 8 15:49:20 EST 2020

So, we have a pair of Rasp Pi 3B+ running the Jacktrip Virtual Studio
audio software for low latency audio.

And from the HDMI port, I can see that they have gotten an IP address.

They actually were working pretty well, and have ceased.

I can attempt to ssh to them and get a reply.

Alas, the JackTrip foundation has yet to disseminate any valid
login/password for the Pi image they provide.

So, I can't do anything regarding getting into the box, tailing log
files, checking its outbound connectivity, etc.

Since this is my Pi, my MicroSD, I have a Centos 6 server here, several
notebooks, is there a way for me to either find out the password, or add
an additional harmless non-root user?

regards,

Neal.