[ale] Need a better Linux distro

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:32:13 EDT 2020

Leam,

Hey you can get a developer copy RHEL, but I work with CentOS and I haven't
see bad. I don't think they do something like that, you know how many
government agencies use CentOS? I a contact for one and they are using.
Just get Nexus, scan that shit and move on.

Pup

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup