[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Jul 20 08:51:56 EDT 2020

With my AT&T GigaPower fiber connection there was no data cap but that was
because I had the full 1GB package. The lower bandwidth options do have
data caps but you can pay a little extra to have that removed, but it was
much cheaper as I recall to just get the 1GB package if it was available in
your area.