[ale] [OT] Vintage Motorcycle Repair

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 00:45:48 EST 2020

My first bike was a XL100, and I later owned several of the XL/XR single
cylinder models.  I'm pretty familiar with the bikes.  Currently own/ride a
2016 KTM  500 EXC and an almost brand new 2007 KX250 two stroke.  Also
working on a low-budget resto (LOL) of a 1987 KX250.

I'm a pretty handy wrench in the shop and could help with your bike
depending on how quick you were looking to get it done.

Feel free to reply on list or privately.

Adria