[ale] Hardware available

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Feb 26 14:21:20 EST 2020

Is anyone interested in any of the server hardware I have? I have several
1U Dell PowerEdge servers as well as 2U and 4U rackmount systems. I think I
also have a 1U rack-mountable keyboard/mouse/LCD.  I also have a 7'x22"x22"
rack available.

Wife and I are downsizing and packing up the house to move and I don't need
to bring with us as most haven't been in use for a while now. Whatever
can't be passed along and repurposed will likely just be donated to a
hardware reclamation outfit if I can find one.