[ale] Very cheap basic mail hosting with IMAP

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sun Feb 23 23:49:55 EST 2020

I already use Gmail and it's not fully reliable.  Every time I come off
wifi and onto the cellular network Google blocks my mail access until I
respond to an email asking me if it was me that connected to my email.
It happens Every. Single. Day.  It's really frustrating which is why I
wanted something else.

It's also very slow.  Sometimes I don't get updated for half an hour or
more because they don't support IMAP push where the other server I'm
using will send me the notification in a matter of seconds.