[ale] router/laptop disconnect

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Feb 3 21:04:41 EST 2020

I've seen some Netgear routers have a privacy mode to prevent LAN-to-LAN
access as Alex mentioned. I'd be reading the router manual for that
capability. If the firmware hasn't been updated after Xmas, time to do
that too.

Wifi isolation/client isolation is very handy for small businesses that
don't want to allow one customer to hack each other. Also good for guest
network access. IDK what setting they call it and I bet any modern
router would have something similar.

Hopefully, a CAT5e cable was used, not CAT5.