[ale] Anyone have a miniupnpd config?

James Sumners (ALE) james+ale at sumners.email
Fri Aug 28 16:59:31 EDT 2020

I have been away from the list for some time. So I’m just seeing this. I believe you already have it solved, but I figured I’d throw out my solution:

I got rid of the UPnP stuff and went full IPv6. The Xbox is IPv6 first and falls back to IPv4 + Toredo. Giving the device a fully routable IPv6 address has solved many woes. Comcast, as its only redeeming feature, includes a /64 (or /60 if you ask for it [via the protocol]).