[ale] Anyone have a FLIR system I could borrow?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Sep 11 12:58:23 EDT 2019

Alex Carver via Ale <ale at ale.org> writes:

> Depending on your phone the FLIR One Gen 2 or 3 would be a useful tool
> to own.
> They work well and can see quite a few things.  I recently used it to
> find a hot spot on a circuit board.

Yeah, I was looking at the FLIR One Gen3, FLIR One Pro LT, and FLIR One
Pro.  These are available for $200, $300, and $400 respectively.
Obviously I'd rather not spend the money if I can borrow one ;)

If I do go get one, need to talk to the SO to determine whether to get
the iOS or Android version.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745