[ale] Anyone have a FLIR system I could borrow?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Sep 10 11:15:51 EDT 2019

I might need a little more detail than that, I think.  The leaks may be
subtle.   On the other hand, I can get a "cheap" FLIR device for $200.
The expensive one is $400.  But I don't think I want to spend $400 on a
single-use tool, unless I can figure out how I might use it over time.
Maybe periodic energy audits of my home?

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745