[ale] Anyone have a FLIR system I could borrow?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Sep 10 08:08:44 EDT 2019

Hi Alers,

Not really Linux related (except perhaps Android), but... I'm building a
cold-room in my house and want to use FLIR to test how well it is sealed
before I close up the walls.  Of course, I don't *have* a FLIR system, so
I was wondering if anyone here had one I could borrow?  I'm in Sandy
Springs, and I would probably only need it in another week or two for an
hour or two.

It seems like it would be pretty expensive to buy just for a single use?

Thanks,

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745