[ale] Good commercial VPN's

Jeffrey Layton laytonjb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 13:03:29 EDT 2019

LOL!!! I know that :)  Especially one that has an archive :)

I just want to be as secure as I can and make it as difficult as possible
for people, including the government, to get data about me. Call it a
little paranoia.

They already know lots about me - I was in the military. I've worked for
NASA. I've worked for Boeing and Lockheed as contractors to the government.
I've had security clearances. I've been to lots of DoE labs. I've written
about 400 articles that are public. I've published papers in referred
journals and conferences. All of this is archived. If they have any worries
about me, this is like shutting the barn door before the horse is in there.
But I don't mind, but I to do my best :)

Thanks!

Jeff