[ale] Good commercial VPN's

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Sep 5 13:20:02 EDT 2019

I'm not even sure how you're going to do that. Do you have an Android phone?

Russia and other countries have been operating tor exit nodes. Using toor is no guarantee now
If you use a VM in another country and operate your own you still have not guarantee that the country of exit is not
monitoring the traffic of the host provider. In my case, Digital Ocean.
With a commercial VPN you have no guarantee that they are also not motoring your traffic.

This idea looks promising:

https://github.com/renergr1nch/splitter