[ale] Is there anybody we don't hate too much for Refurbs?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Oct 25 15:21:58 EDT 2019

Two days after ordering Italian Train Tickets, on TrenItalia, on an
Amazon credit card, which was only previously used on Amazon's website,
my credit card was used elsewhere.   Suggests one should never do
business on/with anyone/anything in Italy.

Or, never use a debit card.   The credit card company ate my problem.
Had it been a debit card it would have been my problem.    I do any
commerce with Chinese companies via a paypal account that rarely has
more than dinner and a movie in it.

regards,
Neal