[ale] Is there anybody we don't hate too much for Refurbs?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Thu Oct 24 21:05:58 EDT 2019

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry to turn this into Windows support forum,
but spouse's computer is a special case.

So, while MS now refuses to do it's normal upgrade in place without a
new license, you are saying I can find the ISO image, burn it, and...
boot it, and upgrade in place?  Or will it insist on a fresh install?

Understand that I'd rather give a tiger a vasectomy than risk screwing
up my wife's desktop with 15 years of corporate tax returns.  More pain,
but shorter duration.

regards,

Neal