[ale] Two different audio streams output

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Wed Oct 23 14:21:11 EDT 2019

It might be overkill, but if I was playing pre-recorded tracks to multiple
audio outputs in Linux, I'd use Ardour.

https://ardour.org

The only gotcha there is that when you create tracks, Claudia will connect
inputs and outputs automatically, and you have to disconnect them *in
Claudia* if you want to make new, different connections instead.  This
isn't really an Ardour-specific gotcha but a Claudia gotcha.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>