[ale] Hmmm....

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:59:58 EDT 2019

That's what co-worker windows machines are for - testing recently found
USB devices :-). It's bets to use one that regularly has someone logged
into AD as administrator.

More reasons my entire network infrastructure doesn't use AD
authentication :-)

On Mon, 2019-05-13 at 17:32 +0000, Lightner, Jeffrey via Ale wrote:

> Hopefully nothing nefarious was done to the BIOS or other chips.
>
> Some viruses have been spread simply by dropping thumb drives in
> places IT types would find them.   Most of IT types are curious and
> can’t resist trying to find out what is on that kind of thing even if
> they
>  have no real use for it.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.