[ale] Hmmm....

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Mon May 13 13:20:06 EDT 2019

I have been Jim's Goodwill and that is how I came to have a Hadoop
cluster in my house.

Speaking of Goodwill, it seems like they all will *take* PCs but few put
any up for sale. I scored a couple of decently usable LCD monitors at
the GW in Athens last year. The one in Macon has been the only one I've
seen in the past few years that regularly puts PCs up for sale. One of
my best scores lately was a quad Xeon Dell with hardware RAID; it was
sitting on the pavement next to an electronics recycling trailer at the
Dekalb government complex on Memorial Drive. There was nothing wrong
with it other than its Windows installation which was quickly done away
with.