[ale] Microtik vs Ubiquiti vs DIY router...go

Sam Rakowski devnull at iamdevnull.info
Thu May 2 16:59:52 EDT 2019

+1 for pc-engines gear. I bought an apu2d4 for pfSense, and not two weeks later could I resist getting another apu2d4 as a WiFi AP/general linux box. (according to the pc-engines site, the miniPCI-E WLAN NIC is not supported by pfSense, so I was completely forced to buy another :) There simply was no other way!)

I like to explain them to other people as useful anytime you'd want a raspberry pi/similar SBC, except with an actual x86_64 processor. For small/auxiliary daemons that don't quite merit their own VM, etc.
Sent via BlackBerry