[ale] Microtik vs Ubiquiti vs DIY router...go

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu May 2 13:41:02 EDT 2019

Buy directly from PCEngines.ch and save the 25% markup.
The nice thing about Netgate is they have packaged deals that include
everything. Is that worth the extra cost?  Only you can decide.

I've purchased from netgate and been happy.
I've also been part of a group purchase (Hey Phil!), about 4 yrs ago
directly to PCEngines. Shipping of both was similar time.
I'd look at this: https://pcengines.ch/apu4c4.htm today.
I have an APU2c4. Very happy. Runs pfSense, but can run any OS that
doesn't require a GPU.