[ale] destroy old drives

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Mar 31 19:42:12 EDT 2019

1 pass, random, dban or dd sourced from /dev/urand if they still work.

Or 4 holes with a 3/8th inch drill if they don't.

Firearm discharge is highly discouraged in my neighborhood. But they might be
nice for plinking with a pellet rifle.  Anyone know of they make a satisfying noise?

"Bundy, you forgot to make the shwoosh."