[ale] State of play re home Internet with static IP

lnxgnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Tue Mar 5 22:11:19 EST 2019

"DIRECPATH, LLC, was formed in May 2006 to better serve the broadband
needs of residents living in multifamily communities, which includes
gated communities, apartments, condominiums, and student housing."

Gigamonster seems to follow the same mantra, with only service in
"communities".  I just don't qualify.  Got to wonder what's up with
their BBB rating.