[ale] State of play re home Internet with static IP

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Mar 5 08:18:02 EST 2019

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 10:05:15PM -0500, dev null zero two via Ale wrote:
> why do y'all host email at home other than for learning / lab purposes?

Because I've been self-hosting for over two decades and I don't trust a
3rd-party to handle it for me.  Plus why pay someone else more money
given that I already need the connection for many other reasons?

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Coconut Creek, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^