[ale] My experiences switching GoDaddy to GreenGeeks

Bryan L. Gay ale at bryangay.com
Thu Feb 28 14:58:53 EST 2019

Man, I could tell you some real horror stories about GoDaddy!
I moved to NameCheap years ago, and have since moved many of those to
CloudFlare now that they do domain registration AT COST. CloudFlare also
makes it painfully easy to setup DNSSEC.

Rule #1) Don't use GoDaddy.
Rule #2) Wish you had followed Rule #1.

Of course, I run my own server, CPanel and such, and handle my own email on
those domains. I never recommend anyone try to handle their own email
domain, but I've been doing it for decades.