[ale] [OT] Silkscreening

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Mon Dec 16 06:34:39 EST 2019

On 12/15/19 10:28 PM, David Ritchie via Ale wrote:
> You can try decal sheets that use a inkjet printer + clear krylon paint.
My hope was to have white markings on a black surface, which decal
sheets can't help you with. If I made the panel white or light gray, the
edges of the decal paper would still show and I'm hoping to avoid any
"Doc Brown" appearance if I can. :)

>    At that price frontpanelexpress.com <http://frontpanelexpress.com>
> may be a better option.
Says they can't do steel. I sent a message to see if that's still the
case if all I need done are panel markings, not cutting. They can take
.dxf files, which Inkscape will export and in fact that's how the new
holes were made in a waterjet cutter.