[ale] OT: archive.org

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:51:16 EDT 2019

Have you experienced the wonders of the wayback machine lately?

Yesterday I was trying to revive old Android media box. Manufacturer is
long gone support site too. Looking for the firmware on file sharing sites
returned only the link is expired long ago.
The only references I could find is on some forums someone posting links to
manufacturer support page.

And you copy paste that link on web.archive.org and there you go. The site
have couple snapshots of the original site back to 2013. Now I have needed
firmware and successfully debricked box.

Now they manage to store all these files is mind blowing.

Have a good day.