[ale] VLANs and logging

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Wed Apr 17 11:10:13 EDT 2019

I use pfSense for my firewall and router. pfSense makes setting up VLANs
trivial.  I have separate VLANs for my equipment, IoT, and for the kid's
Wi-Fi. I'm using Netgear smart switches, so it's pretty easy to make trunk
and tag ports for VLAN use.  The pfSense router/firewall also handles
firewalls, DHCP, and routing for all of the different VLANs.

Thanks,
/Raj