[ale] ALE RSS feed (was: Re: ALE Quarterly (or so) Reminder)

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Sep 23 09:22:22 EDT 2018

Nextcloud News is working with this link:
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/rss
But it isn't showing any future events.  We use automatic recurring
events, that could be why.

I point lightning (calendar addon) at the iCal links to see events. That
is working perfectly.  Meetup removes past events from iCal, so if you
are seeing those, then they are local cache versions, probably.

I can't say anything about ale.org, even the monthly meeting
announcements haven't been posted there for some reason.  If you'd like
to help, I'm certain it would be appreciated.  It is a WP site.