[ale] ALE RSS feed (was: Re: ALE Quarterly (or so) Reminder)

Héctor Abreu habreu71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:26:24 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-21, DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
> then you may not get notified. Point your favorite RSS reader
> at the meetup events and calendar.

Hi,

I am pointing my RSS reader (newsboat) to:
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/rss
but my RSS reader only shows events up to August 13th.

Is anyone else experiencing this with RSS? I think the normal thing
would be to show the announcements for near future events, not sure if
it's a Meetup.com RSS service issue.

Also, at the bottom of the ale.org website the RSS link is:
https://ale.org/?feed=rss2
which only shows events until May 18th 2018 in my RSS reader.

Please let me know if ALE RSS feed on Meetup is working ok so I can
check my RSS reader settings if that's the case.

Thank you in advance for your help.
--
Héctor Abreu