[ale] Ergonomic keyboard that generates <alt>-F1 commands?

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri May 25 10:38:07 EDT 2018

In the mid-1990s, I spent $1.50 and got (3) IBM 101M keyboards at a computer
swap meet. The noise sucks, but the "feel" cannot be surpassed.

I learned to type on electric typewriters, so never had to bang the keys, but I
do wear out laptop keyboards every 18 months or so, which is expensive if you
prefer chromebooks. ;(  Laptop keyboards just can't take it ... except the
Dell's seem to last longer and only cost $20 to replace.