[ale] Kid's Mode

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:17:31 EDT 2018

James,

It was strange, I tried to installed openSUSE, on Mac is only should basic
disc and if I selected it,itshow 1. 2. nothing else. When I placed Debian,
it showed EFI and I was able to install.

I used pfSense, with a 13 year boy, I have to block sites.

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 6:35 PM, James Taylor <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.