[ale] [OT] Looking for someone to do SMD rework.

Horkan Smith ale at horkan.net
Thu Mar 29 15:58:38 EDT 2018

Are you sure it wouldn't be easier to retrain your car to the new key fob?  I've done that for Fords & Chevys w/ instructions from 3rd party key fob sellers.  The instructions varied, but usually involved shorting two wires on the OBDII port or using a strange pattern of key-on/key-off/lock-doors/etc.

later!
   horkan