[ale] Slightly OT: LineageOs is like discovering Santa Claus is real!!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:40:03 EDT 2018

Buwahahah!!!   Yes, LineageOS R00lz. It broke my heart when CyanogenMod
went over the High Side, but the LineageOS community seems to have taken up
the torch quite handily.

I run Lineage on my Daily Driver LG V20.  I bought the phone specifically
because I could run LOS on it. First thing I do with any Android device is
remove the Provider's build and install something that I can trust.

BTW  swappa.com ( http://swappa.com ) is good for Android gear.  I've
gotten three phones through them and haven't had a Dog yet.

-- CHS