[ale] Stale NFS mounts - Switch to iSCSI?

Dow Hurst dphurst at uncg.edu
Tue Mar 27 14:59:56 EDT 2018

It is a problem is the NFS server is patched often. I use:

rw,bg,intr,hard,proto=tcp,noatime

as my options on mounting a NFS server. We rarely have a reboot or downtime
so stale file handles are rare.

Sincerely,
Dow
⚛Dow Hurst, Research Scientist
       340 Sullivan Science Bldg.
       Dept. of Chem. and Biochem.
       University of North Carolina at Greensboro
       PO Box 26170 Greensboro, NC 27402-6170