[ale] Way-the-hell-and-gone off topic

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Mar 23 00:10:10 EDT 2018

I've been asking for a couple of years:  What's the deal with bitter and sour beer?  I've never thought of "bitter" or "sour" as positive adjectives to describe anything.  The European stuff has been pushed out of the cooler and has been replaced with bitter and sour hipster brew as the "top shelf" option in most places.
Gotos for me:
Kronenberg, Carlsberg, Stella Artois, Old Speckled Hen, Samuel Smith's, Old Peculiar, Pilsner Urquel, Boddingtons, or Red Stripe
Most of the local/craft stuff has more hops than a rabbit farm :D

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu