[ale] Way-the-hell-and-gone off topic

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Mar 23 00:02:40 EDT 2018

Meyers is definitely the best, but you don't really see it "featured" many places, and don't see many advertisements from them.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu

On 3/22/18, 2:04 PM, "Ale on behalf of Lightner, Jeffrey via Ale" <ale-bounces at ale.org on behalf of ale at ale.org> wrote:

    Personally I prefer dark rum - Myer's Jamaican dark is my favorite.   I've also found a couple from India oddly enough that I like.

    If I have to drink beer I first see if they have Guinness Stout.   Failing that I look to the "craft" beers but often enough am disappointed because most offerings are pale ales of one sort or another and I find those quite bland.