[ale] Multi-label names

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:38:39 EDT 2018

I have ~half a dozen linux workstations, the house DHCP is off the
ASUS router. Forgot that my wife's Mac also uses DHCP as I haven't
spent the time to learn Mac networking. Everything is kept in the
kickstart files and /etc/hosts, I don't have a real need yet to run an
internal DNS.

That may change if I start to do more CentOS7 or something else. At
the moment the labor overhead isn't really worth the effort.

Leam