[ale] Multi-label names

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Mar 19 12:14:09 EDT 2018

Do you/others set static IPs on boxes these days, other than the DHCP server and/or firewall itself? I was taught to make pretty much everything DHCP, and just set a static reservation in the DHCP server for the boxes where you don't want the addresses to change. That way, you have one place to manage all the addresses.

--
Scott Plante
404-873-0058 x104