[ale] Sense of humor?

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Mar 12 11:52:18 EDT 2018

"Hi, I'd like to hear a TCP joke."
"Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?"
"Yes, I'd like to hear a TCP joke."

"OK, I'll tell you a TCP joke."

"OK, I'll hear a TCP joke."

"Are you ready to hear a TCP joke?"

"Yes, I am ready to hear a TCP joke."

"OK, I'm about to send the TCP joke. It will last 10 seconds, it has two characters, it does not have a setting, it ends with a punchline."

"OK, I'm ready to hear the TCP joke that will last 10 seconds, has two characters, does not have a setting and will end with a punchline."

"I'm sorry, your connection has timed out... ...Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?"