[ale] SB 315 Major Update (Important!)

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Mar 5 12:36:43 EST 2018

They do a lot of stupid things in the regular hours too.

Punishing the state's biggest employer and therefore a huge revenue generator because it chooses to dissociate itself from an organization that pays no taxes (and in fact is likely tax exempt) is incredibly stupid and shows you who has bought our next would be governor not to mention many legislators.

Whichever side of the debate you're on you should be able to see the lunacy in this.   The fact that it may also help kill the idea of yet another large employer from deciding on Atlanta makes it even more insane.