[ale] Frank Heart, Who Linked Computers Before the Internet, Dies at 89

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Jun 27 15:17:55 EDT 2018

You whippersnappers get off my lan!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ale [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of DJ-Pfulio via Ale
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:59 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] Frank Heart, Who Linked Computers Before the Internet, Dies at 89

At SELF this month, ICEI group (Internet Civil Engineering Institute) asked for people to help with important internet infrastructure projects because many of the responsible people are over 70 now.
newguard.icei.org/jointhefight

They have a plan to mentor people based on their interests.
Being younger is an asset.