[ale] Red Hat - RHCSA / RHCE Study Group on Meetup.com

Elliot Holden devopselliot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:44:20 EDT 2018

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started a Red Hat - RHCSA /
RHCE Study Group. The link to the group on Meetup.com is:

https://www.meetup.com/Red-Hat-RHCSA-RHCE-Study-Group/

If you are currently studying for your RHCSA or RHCE this group aims to
bring together like minded individuals to share our knowledge and
experience. It will definitely increase your knowledge and hopefully
increase your chances of passing the RHCSA or RHCE. Topics will included
but not limited to:

- permissions (GID, ACL)
- logical volume management (LVM)
- centralized authentication (LDAP)