[ale] flushing test, checking for clogs

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:02:33 EDT 2018

Dang! Sold out. Anniversary is coming up. Guess I'll have just go back to the warm chicken sashimi rolls.

Wisdom learned the hard way:
If the distance from toilet to sink and toilet to bathtub is greater than leaning while firmly seated, DON'T HAVE A WICKER TRASH CAN!

Yeah. Fun times. Coming up on #30.

On June 19, 2018 8:20:24 PM EDT, Alex Carver via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>When all else fails:
>
>https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM
>

>On 2018-06-19 15:26, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
>> Eeewww!!!
>> Had food poisoning on my honeymoon (both of us). Great start!
>> On Tue, 2018-06-19 at 18:21 -0400, Boris Borisov wrote:
>>> Was clogged this morning. Don't ask :)

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.