[ale] Rundeck Plugins

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:09:19 EDT 2018

I totally overlooked that part Scott. Thanks for reminding me that existed.

Chuck, for what's it worth, I was able to get the code compiled. Here's
what I did:
1) installed openjdk-8-jdk on my box
2) cloned the rundeck repo from GitHub
3) naivgated to the rundeck folder
4) ran ./gradlew build
5) located the war files in the following folders:
     rundeck/rundeckapp/build/libs
     rundeck/rundeck-storage/build/libs

I ran into trouble when I didn't have the JDK installed so it might be
causing issues on your end.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan